Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hi, My name is Borat

Welcome to my blog.

First of all, I must warn you that there's going to be necessarily some entertaining content (something to laugh about) in my blog, otherwise, I just couldn't consider it to be mine.

As you can see I am Felipe, a 22 year-old student who is trying to understand how to use a blog.
I was told to have a blog, so I'm being forced to say what I don't want to say. I should talk about myself, interests, myself again... but "I don't want to do anything", so I will keep my mouth shut untill everyone write something about themselves, or untill Sabrina scolds me...

OK, I'll try...

I love music (the word "love" isn't gay, right?) but I won't say what I like to listen to here and now, because that would take at least 200 words (more space than I can actually use).
I think junk food is just one of the greatest inventions of all times - do not include McDonald's- because there's nothing more romantic than a hot dog in the middle of the street with someone that you love for a few pesos.

P.S. By the way, my name isn't Borat ;)

2 comments:

  1. Keep eating junk food and you won't be able to tie your shoes anymore D:

    P.S. Do you know how I know that you're gay? You have a pink pen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suposse It is a good introduction xD
    sorry I'm here but I have to comment two of the blogs, and I prefer friend's blogs.

    See you!

    ReplyDelete