Monday, September 7, 2009

Laughter therapy

Probably you will be thinking "why laugh"? And I really have no idea, but it has always worked for me, it makes me feel better every time.
According to medical researches, laughing strengthens your immune system, increases your intellectual performance, boosts information retention and reduces stress hormones among other things... but who cares? you should think that laugh is an universal language that breaks down barriers, as simple as that. Just imagine Alfonso or Samantha laughing, I bet you would smile with only imagine that situation.

In case you want more information, leave me a message and I will contact you soon.

Dr. Felipe "clown" Gálvez.

2 comments:

  1. What a boring therapy, if i'm depressed, stressed or angry i wouldn't laugh at all. Unless, Alfonso is near cus it's inevitable "to not make fun of him".

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some raped kids that are suffering the same problem...

    ReplyDelete